Motorbike rental time at the store is calculated within 24 hours.
For example, customers who rent a motorbike at 7am this morning will be charged one full day to 7am the next morning
– Customers need to prepare documents and personal information to make a car rental contract.
+ Tourists to Hanoi: ID card or passport along with information of air tickets, train tickets and time to and from Hanoi
+ Customers in Hanoi: ID card with household registration book (or deposit from 1-2 million when no household registration book)
+ In other cases, customers can contact the store directly for specific advice. Hotline: 0343506996
– Agree to the terms of the motorbike rental contract
– For tour groups when renting a motorbike, you need 1-2 heads to make a contract for the whole group.
- Provide full helmet for customers
- Gasoline is enough for customers to travel a certain distance from 10-15km
- Raincoats and ligaments tie up during a customer trip
Support customers in timely incidents 24/7
- Free monthly motorbike maintenance for monthly long-term customers.
- Check the motorbike thoroughly before receiving the motorbike
- Read the contract agreement between the two sides carefully
- Take care not to arbitrarily repair and replace any parts of the vehicle without the store’s consent.
- If a motorbike loss occurs, the customer will be fully responsible as in the motorbike rental contract for the value of the motorbike.
- Have the right to change another vehicle if you are not satisfied with the rental motorbike
- Daily motorbike rental from 100,000 VNĐ / day – 120,000 VNĐ / day
- Weekly motorbike rental from 70,000 VNĐ to 90,000 VNĐ / day
- Monthly motorbike rental from 40,000 VNĐ / day – 60,000 VNĐ / day
- In case of long-term or long-distance rental customers can contact the store directly for a specific quote. Prices are negotiable if the customer long-term lease or car rental in groups.