Motorbike Rental in Ba Dinh
Ba Dinh is one of the districts in the center of Hanoi city. It is a gathering place for many important agencies in the Vietnamese government as well as in Hanoi. Not only that, Ba Dinh is a district with many famous landmarks that attract many domestic and foreign tourists. Therefore, the number of tourists coming to tourism is increasing day by day. And to make it convenient for everyone to travel, motorbike rental Ba Dinh HaNoi is one of the most developed services currently.
How To Rent Motorbike in Ba Dinh
When coming to Ba Dinh Hanoi, surely you will consider the means of transportation during your time in Hanoi. Because when using vehicles such as taxis, grab will be very expensive and do not take the initiative to freely explore the beauty of Hanoi. If using public transport such as buses, you will have to spend a lot of time waiting and moving. Especially during Hanoi traffic jam.
Therefore, renting a motorbike in three families will be the most effective solution for everyone. Save time on the move, save money and free travel to your liking.
It is very easy to rent a motorbike when coming to Hanoi in general and Ba Dinh in particular. You can search on google will open a series of motorbike rental Ba Dinh shops. You just need to choose a facility and contact to book a car, negotiate a rental price. You can ask the car rental party to deliver the car and make a contract at your request for a relatively cheap fee of less than 30k.
What to prepare when coming to rent a motorbike in Ba Dinh?
Currently, motorbike rental facilities in Hanoi want to minimize the procedures for motorbike rental so that customers can recieve in as quickly as possible. So you do not need to prepare too much to rent a motorbike.
For domestic customers you need to prepare all personal information such as identity cards (identification cards) or passport and driver’s license along with some money to deposit back to the store.
For customers from abroad: you need to prepare passport (ID card).
For the convenience of customers as well as motorbike rental shops, you need to prepare all the documents of the store.
Check The Bike Before Renting
When you come to rent a motorbike, you need to check the vehicle carefully before receiving the motorbike. Because a small mistake can cause you trouble using the vehicle. First, let’s take a quick look at the motorbike overall to see if everything looks good.
After that, you need to turn on all the functions, the head lights, the horn, the button to see if they still work well or not. Check the brake before the rear brake to see if the two brakes are still sensitive. Be more careful, you can start the engine and listen to the engine. It is necessary to have a few rounds on that vehicle for peace of mind. If there are signs of abnormalities, please ask the store to change another motorbike.
Avoid The Following Stores
Motorbike hire must have a clear contract terms between the two parties. If the store does not have a contract or a rental contract is not clear, then it is best to switch to another store.
The price must be agreed upon according to your rental schedule and clearly stated in the contract
The responsibility of the store to customers must be clearly specified. Ensuring the best and safest service for customers.
Avoid shops with poor vehicle quality, use good-looking China motorbike but the quality of machinery is seriously degraded.
Should not rent a motorbike at the store without customer support service when having trouble. Because in the process of using the car you will not know in advance the unexpected incidents may occur. Moreover, because you are not a local, you will not know how to handle them in the most reasonable and fastest way.
Avoid shops with motorbike rental addresses that are not specific, it will take you to go to the place where you can not find it, call and contact no one will answer.
Where do you go in Ba Dinh?
- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum: A destination that everyone wants to visit every occasion to Hanoi. Visit Uncle Ho to remember the leader and father of the Vietnamese nation
- Ba Dinh Square: Or attend the flag-raising ceremony, lowering the flag every early in the week and late in the afternoon to see the national pride among each of the children of the Vietnamese nation.
- One Pillar Pagoda: The lotus temple with ancient design. Is one of the most sacred temples in Hanoi.
- Ho Chi Minh Museum: a place to store a lot of Uncle Ho’s items and tools.
- Imperial Citadel of Thang Long: is a place loved by many young people to check in. Especially in the autumn season, Hoang Thanh Thang Long was crowded with people coming and going. Place to preserve the most ancient features of the ancient feudal times.
- Phan Dinh Phung Street: The most beautiful street in Hanoi is shaded by green trees. Along with the rows of parliament houses built during the French colonial period. The nostalgic traits of Hanoi once bombed probably stored on this road. Because of that, people often come here to save the most beautiful pictures, especially in the autumn of August when the fallen leaves cover an endless yellow road.
Quality and Prestige Motorbike Rental Services Ba Dinh Hanoi
Motorbike rental HaNoi shop Mr-Good Bikes is always proud of being one of the leading prestigious motorcycle rental units in Hanoi. With a staff of many years of professional experience. Ready to support customers enthusiastically anytime, anywhere. With the staging motorbike, it is always invested in renewal and periodic maintenance according to the provisions of the store and after each trip away.
Mr-Good Bikes always makes sure the motorbikes delivered to customers are the best guaranteed motorbikes. Minimize incidents that can occur on the road. Free delivery upon request of customers with customers to rent a motorbike from 5 days or more. Fully equipped with free essentials for customers to be safe when traveling in Hanoi.
Wish you have a good business trip, Hanoi travel.