Motorbike Rental Long Bien HaNoi
Long Bien is a district very close to Old Quarter which is the only district located on the left bank of the Red River and is also one of the largest districts in Hanoi. Famous for the historic Long Bien bridge and alluvial fields along the Red River dike. Therefore, it is one of the places that make tourists feel the most attractive in Hanoi. To be able to contribute to the trip to Hanoi’s tourist experience more interesting. Motorbike rental Long Bien service is the place to prepare for you but the best means of transportation for your trip.
Motorbike rental Long Bien service with good reputation
Motorbike rental HaNoi service, Mr.-Good Bikes is proud to be one of the most prestigious motorcycle rental companies in Hanoi. With operating time and long experience in the field of motorbike rental in Hanoi and motorbike rental in areas in Hanoi such as Long Bien, Hoan Kiem. Ba Dinh, Dong Da, Tay Ho, Old Town, Noi Bai Airport, …. Mr-Good Bikes Store always satisfy every customer on every journey. With the motto of putting customers’ interests first, the goal is to help the store become more complete and more developed.
Motorbike rental at Mr-Good Bikes is very affordable, suitable for everyone including students. Price only from 100,000 VND / day. And it could be even cheaper if you want to rent a motorbike long term.
Consulting support mode to help customers dedicatedly thoughtful. Always working 24/7 so whenever we need help we can support you.
Free delivery to your motorbike as requested by everyone in Hanoi city. Contact +84343506996 in advance to book a motorbike and notify the time of location.
Average Price List Of Motorbike Rental Long Bien Shops
+ The price rental ranges from VND 100,000 to VND 120,000 / day (24 hours)
+ The price rental price VND 80,000 / day for tenants of 5 days or more
+ The price rental from 550,000 VND – 700,000 VND / week
+ The price rental from 1,000,000 VND – 1,200,000 VND / month
+ The monthly motorbike rental price in Hanoi ranges from 1,000,000 VND – 1,500,000 VND depending on the type of car and depending on the location you rent the motorbike.
+ The price rental from 100,000 VND – 150,000 VND / day
+ The price rental from 550,000 VND – 800,000 VND / week
+ The price rental from VND 1,100,000 to VND 1,700,000 (depending on the type of scooter)
Tips to Remember When Renting a Motorcycle in Long Bien:
- Find stores with specific addresses and exact phone numbers to contact 24/24
- Renting a motorbike must have a clear contract and the terms and price of the motorbike rental must be fully specified.
- Customers are provided free of charge with 2 helmets, the amount of gasoline to travel a certain distance and the ligaments.
- Stores must have a support service to help customers when encountering the 24/7 number.
- When renting a motorbike, customers need to carefully check the vehicle for signal lights, horns and turn signals. Be careful to take a few photos of the motorbike to make sure the motorbike has small scratches or breaks on the plastic that I did not cause.
- When having trouble on the road, please always call the support of the store for support. It is not convenient to bring to a motorbike repair shop. Often the customer support team will come to your place to help you troubleshoot or change your motorbike.
Some Fun Places You Can Enjoy In Long Bien
Long Bien Bridge: Famous for the ancient beauty from the sunset or the dawn dawn on Red river. It is also a beautiful place for young people to hang out and relax in the night on the two sides of the bridge
The mudflats at the foot of Long Bien Bridge: is a place that save childhood images from movies about Hanoi. With immense green fields, bananas on both sides of the river are rows of grass mopping up luxuriantly.
Long Bien Market: a market with lots of fruit, food and drink items. The market mainly meets at night.
The famous eateries at the foot of Long Bien Bridge: Like a frog hot pot restaurant on Ngoc Thuy Street.
Besides, you can visit 36 Pho Phuong Street, which is full of items for sale. Or go to Dong Xuan market.
Above are some useful information for you to discover Long Bien in the most authentic way. Wish you have a meaningful fun trip.